Saturday, February 19, 2011

SHOPPING DAY!!!

Today has been a great day!  I had a mommy/daughter day and we went to go to JoAnn fabrics to buy fabric for matching Easter dresses.  We started out with a light purple crepe fabric but then changed our minds to a light green cotton/polyester fabric with spring looking butterflies on it.  And of course....they were having Simplicity patterns on sale 5 for $5.  Talk about a bargain so of course....we had to get new patterns since it had been 2 1/2yrs since we bought any.  Over all....we had a lot of fun. 

The work begins this week so I can get the outfits cut out and done w/o having to wait til the last minute like I do sometimes.  Nothing like having a little pressure to finish something.  I will post pictures of when the dresses are done.

Now....I'm off to relax and have some xstitching time to myself! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment