Monday, June 27, 2011

New Scissors......again!!!!

OOOOOOoooooo  I got new scissors in the mail today.  My friend Carol of iStitch told me about them and enabled me.  You can see Carol's link to her blog on the sidebar of my blog.   The scissors were listed on eBay but I don't buy from eBay so I contacted the seller to see if he would just send a Paypal invoice and let me buy them that way.  He did and here are my new beautiful scissors all the way from England!


They are called Fleur De Lys Dore Embroidery Scissors.

Here is another pair I bought the last time I went to the Attic on Sampler Sunday Stitching.  I had been wanting these Woven Scissors and so I finally just bought them.

Here's a review of the other 2 I had bought from Anita's Little Stitches recently......rabbit scissors and cat scissors.

I must not forget the "Limited Edition Red Scissors" from Anita's Little Stitches website too.  I'm such a sucker for things that are marked "limited edition". 


One must have pretty scissors to use and to collect in their stash!

HAPPY STITCHING!

1 comment:

  1. Your flower/scissor frog must be filling up. I'm glad you were able to get a pair of those lovely Fleur de Lys scissors - I am very good at enabling you know! I have been checking out the woven scissors myself but I have just won a Spanish scissors which I am awaiting with anticipation so will leave the wovens until another time.

    ReplyDelete