Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blog Award!!!



Wow!  I've been awarded my first Blog Award!!!!  Thank you Carol of iStitch for giving me this!  I feel so honored!  You can find iStitch's blog in my blog list.

The rules of the award are :

1 Thank the person who has awarded you
2 List seven thing about yourself
3 Pass the award to 15 other stylish blogger
 
 
Seven Things about myself:
1.  I am a blessed SAHM of 2 wonderful kids and a great husband.
2.  I try to xstitch on SOMETHING every day for my sanity.
3.  I do xstitch on multiple projects but I was a one project person LONG ago.  Imagine that!
4.  I do have some UFOs hiding in my closet but most are close to finishing.
5.  I love to sew matching dresses for my daughter and myself and the occasional ties for hubby and my son.
6.  My favorite xstitch fabric is 38ct Nacre linen and comes from Tissage Gander in France.
7.  I love Bohin Needles.
 
Now to give the reward to 15 other stylish bloggers.   These are in no particular order either:
 
1.  Little House Needlework Blog
2.  You Know What You Ought To Do
3.  Samplings From a Blue Ribbon Girl
5.  Seasons of My Mind
6.  iStitch
7.  Lizzie Kate Blog
8.  Tempus Fugit
9.  Anita's Stitching
10.  GigiR Designs
11.  Vee and Co and Design
12.  Valie's Blog
13.  Rensel Studio
14.  Blackbird Designs
15.  The Twisted Stitcher

That's it for now.  I'm off to xstitch for the rest of the night since I had to go today to get the school supplies for my kids.  I soooo wished teachers would send these out SOONER! 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment