Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ohhhh how I absolutely LOVE my birthday!!!  My family and friends totally spoil me to death and I love every bit of it!!!!  But I love to do the same for their birthdays as well.

I've taken several pics of all my gifts from family and friends.    I would post a pic of them IN their boxes but I can't figure out how to post the pic without you clicking on the picture itself and I don't like posting other people names/addresses online. 
Here is a picture from my Tranquil Stitches message board group!!!  We LOVE to exchange birthday presents with each other!!!


I've also received some VERY NICE gift certificate from a close friend also!  Thank you Carol!!!  I will tell when I spend it!!!!  {{{{HUGS HON}}}}

Here is what I got from Ted and the kids!  Four wonderful cards and a GORGEOUS necklace ..... IT'S PINK and has XOXO on it in the shape of a HEART!!!


Last but not least, cards and presents from family and close best friends.  Of course....I did receive money for my birthday from my parents and my MIL but I don't photograph checks.  The new Vera Bradley purse is from my sister! 


I was worried that I would have a horrible birthday when I woke up with a migraine headache this morning but I took some Excedrine and a nice cold compress helped with the migraine for me to have a very BEAUTIFUL birthday being spoiled by family and dear friends of mine!  Thank you to all my close friends and family for making my birthday very special!!!

3 comments:

  1. Look at all those lovely birthday presents! It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What wonderful gifts your received. I'm glad you were so spoiled for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts for a wonderful 'young' lady!

    ReplyDelete