Sunday, December 25, 2011

Advent Day 25

Today is the last day of our Advent exchange from the Tranquil Stitches board.  I was soooo excited to get up this a.m. to see what my partner had sent to me......just like the other 24 days!  Jorja gave me 2 JBW charts, complete floss for each and fabric to complete each one but I received a bonus chart that wasn't on my wish list!  I can't believe all the wonderful things Jorja has gifted me with this during this exchange!!!


As always, it has been a very fun Advent exchange and I have loved each and every gift Jorja has given me!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Brenda, to you and yours. I too loved the TS Exchange and can't wait until next year.

    hugs
    -missy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun! and i bet you will have them done in no time!

    ReplyDelete