Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Easter Finish and a new WIP.....

As I said earlier last month, I had xstitched up some Easter projects but this one was giving me trouble trying to get it photographed just right.  Today, I was successful!  YEAHHH!!!

With Thy Needle and Thread Chocolate Bunnies



I just love that backing fabric I found for my Easter finishes this year.

I did start a new project last night.  The Sweetheart Tree Fathers.  I am using Hand Dyed Fibers again on 32ct Natural Light Wichelt linen.  It is xstitching up very quickly as I just started this one last night about 7pm.



Another new start for me is Just Nan's Holly Knot Ornament.  Once again, I'm using Hand Dyed Fibers and thankfully this one was already kitted up for me to just to pull out and start for May's Ornament of the Month challenge that I'm doing.  It's stitching quickly also.



I hope you have a wonderful day.
Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment