Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthday Presents pics....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The top picture was presents from my Tranquil Stitches board and the second picture above are presents from family and close best friends.  The third picture is a gift from a dear sweet friend here in AZ.  It's a trinket box with sewing items on top.  The last picture is a late birthday present that my dear friend Jorja sent.  She knows how much I love patriotic things.
 
I am able to post pics now but it's been a LONGGGGG process to get to this point.  I am on a new blogger interface kind of program so it's back to learning my way around here again so please bear with me as I try to get pictures and posts to work properly.
 
And I just realized I had forgotten to take a picture of my best friend's ornament that she made me and mailed later on.  I hope that I can get a pic of it in the next day or so.
 
I'm all about change but I am finding that I really don't like change when it comes to things like the computer and certain ways I do things. 
 
BUT.........at least I can post pictures....thanks to my wonderful hubby helping me out and listening to all my grumbling.
 
Now....hopefully I can post more things tomorrow!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are able to post pics again. All of gifts are lovely.

    ReplyDelete