Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tulip Praise part 7 finished......

I wasn't feeling very well this past week thanks to my Multiple Schlerosis and I was very fatigued all week long.  I didn't get the last of my remaining few boxes finished up but I hope to get that chore done today.  However.....I did stay up late Friday night (last night) to work on my Sticklounge Group SAL for Tulip Praise.

This project is designed by Kathy Bungard of www.gracewoodstitches.com and is called Tulip Praise.  I have just finished stitching part 7 and have photographed it and sent it off so I can receive the next part.  I want to get caught up with everyone else, and I believe part 9 will be coming out Feb 15.  I'll keep you posted about that too.  The fabric I'm using is 32ct Natural Belfast with DMC threads.



I'm having so much fun with this project.  I don't like falling behind in a SAL.  Hmmmmm I'm wondering if my best friend Kimberly's habit of only stitching on one project at a time is rubbing off on me????  Nawwwwwww!  What fun would that be when a new chart comes out or a friend asks you to do a SAL with her!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment