Saturday, June 22, 2013

LHN Courage Sheep Virtue finish......

Yeahhhh....I was able to finish stitching this little sheep ornament earlier this week.  I am having such a wonderful time stitching them.  I am using the DMC called for on the 36ct fabric that is suggested by the Attic.  Now I just need to find some great finishing fabric for them all as I really don't want to use the wool felt.  I may end up having to use it if I can't find the perfect regular woven fabric.



I have not been able to xstitch on my 272 Words for my husband this week.  Too many errands/chores.  You know how it is.  I'm sure you have those weeks yourself also but I am going to work on it tonight.  I've gotten everything else done so now I'm ready to sit and stitch the night away tonight. 

I have 2 more actual finishes but I can't show those yet.  They are birthday presents but I will soon.  Until then.....HAPPY STITCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment