Thursday, September 26, 2013

272 Words WIP update.....

I thought I would show you where I am at on my husband's project!!!  I am coming along but household chores/errands all get in the way sometimes of my stitching but they must be done no matter what.

Here you can see the big overview of the entire project thus far and the second picture is a close up of where I am at......down at the bottom!! 



I do apologize for the wrinkles.  I had just hurriedly taken it out of the q-snaps to take the pictures and I really meant to post this yesterday.

I am still xstitching up ornaments.  I have some finished and I will try to post those pictures next time.  So until then......

HAPPY STITCHING!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I had to put mine back on the shelf for a while to work on some deadline things. I have mine about 2/3 finished and hope to get it done for my husband for Christmas. You've made great progress on yours and I think you're ahead of me now!!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stitching buddy was working on this, but not lately. Have to ask her how she is progressing. You have done a lot--congrats! I know it is monotonous, but it will be so worth it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! My friend started it but I think she gave up on it.

    ReplyDelete