Sunday, September 28, 2014

JN SAL post......



Today is the day we post our JN stitched projects for our JN SAL.  You can read more about Zeb hosting this monthly JN SAL at the link above or here on Keep Calm & Cross Stitch.

I am trying to stitch up some UFOs myself, and I happened to find this JN Horrified that I had started a while ago.  So.....to add to my progress of getting my UFOs down to a manageable stack and projects that I still want to complete, I finished stitching this cute little whimzi.  I don't normally get into Halloween.  In fact, it has to be a "fun type project" to stitch for Halloween if I am going to stitch something Halloween at all.  I DON'T DO SCARY HALLOWEEN PROJECTS.   Nope.....not gonna stitch it if it's scary looking.  So I will only fun projects.

This little whimzi will add to my stash of finished whimzi's.  I present.....JN Horrified.


I do apologize for the dim looking photo.  I took it in my sewing room with the light on and the window blinds open.  Nothing helped with making it look lighter in the picture.  I hope you can see it just fine. 

Now ..... back to my normal stitching this afternoon!!!  I am trying to play catch up in another SAL that I'm doing.  I hope to share pictures of that SAL later on this week. 

Happy Stitching!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Halloween small! Not scary at all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute Halloween piece and your small for September was adorable (from a couple days ago).

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Halloween themed piece. Yours turned out beautifully

    ReplyDelete