Thursday, September 25, 2014

TUSAL repost.....a day late....



Ok....so I'm a day late.  But better late than no report at all.  I looked wrong on my calendar yesterday and just didn't remember to post my ORTs for this month. You can find out about our TUSAL by clicking the link above or on It's Daffycat blog.  It's not hard to do.  Just keep all those little orts that you know you will accumulate every time you sit down to stitch.

I have been working on many different and little things, getting presents ready for Christmas, some birthdays, some exchanges at an upcoming retreat among our group going, and then lots of STITCHING FOR SANITY!!!  haha

Here is where I store all my little ORTs each month.


Here is how my BIGGER ORT jar is looking.  It's really getting filled up.  I did push some of the ORTs down in it after taking the picture. 



I just got home from spending the last 4 hours at the Chevrolet dealership getting my van repaired of a transmission fluid lead and a couple of other smaller problems.  I am just THANKFUL to have xstitching projects to take with me, otherwise I would have been BORED OUT OF MY MIND sitting there waiting and doing nothing productive.  I did stitch an old UFO that needed to be finished.  Now I can take it to be framed!!!  YEAHH ME!!! 

Happy Stitching everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yay you for not being bored while waiting! My sentiments all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you - I carry my stitching with me wherever I go. Can't stand not to do SOMETHING.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete