Thursday, December 18, 2014

SG Advent Day 18 and I WON A PRIZE!!!

Today I opened a package at the BOTTOM of my Advent box!!  I really had to go in search of finding today's present. hehe  Lynne gave me another themed day.  She gave me Alma Lynne's Patriotic Sampler Teenies chart, Americana notepad and matching Americana magnet, some anchor fabric and beach scene fabric.  YEAH!!!  Another great day of advent presents!!



I was able to get our skirts sewn yesterday for our Christmas outfits, and then I xstitched on the iStitch Advent SAL last night to give me a break from everything.  I will try to take a picture later today if the sun comes out to show you where I am at on the SAL.

I went to checking Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe this morning very quickly, I saw where I won today's giveaway from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe!  WOOHOOO!!!!  I won a $25 gift certificate from Nancy to shop in her Ebay store for charts, trims, floss......OR I could choose to have fabric.  I had such a hard time deciding WHAT to get for charts, trims or floss so I went with fabric.  I gave Nancy my color choices and asked her to pick to send to me so it would still be a Christmas surprise!!!  HOW EXCITING IS THAT???!!!!  I tell you what.....IT'S EXCITING!!! 

I need to get back to sewing our jackets for our Christmas outfits!  Just needed a quick break from sewing!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Super exchange package! Congratulations on being Nancy's winner today; I saw that earlier and was wondering if you would choose fabric! Looking forward to seeing what color she sends your way! Good for you on getting your Christmas skirts finished and a bit of stitching on the Advent SAL.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also saw that you were one of the winners -- congrats! Look forward to seeing your fabric choice! Great Advent presents today and yesterday... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete