Tuesday, December 2, 2014

SG Advent Day 2....

Today I got this adorable Snowman bag that had a Needlework Press small notebook in it along with a Kelmscott Designs MOP ruler!!!  I also found in my Advent box some Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa mix and this adorable Winter Blessings hanging pillow that will hang on my sewing room door!  The hot cocoa will be great during my lunch today as it is really cold here today. 


Now about the iStitch Designs Advent Day 1.  I was able to get it printed off.  Yeah!!  Now....to get to stitching on it as it was late last night when I finally managed to get it printed.  I still think I need to take my computer into Best Buy and have the Geek Squad help me fix whatever problem it is that lets me just print off the chart when Carol sends it.  But.....I'm off to get caught up on Advent Day 1's homework!!! 

Happy Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment