Thursday, November 12, 2015

Nov TUSAL report....

It's that time again this month to post our TUSAL report.  I don't have the link to post at the top here because my newer computer is in being serviced and will hopefully be back soon.  So I'm thankful that we have an older computer to use and for DS to do his homework on each day.  But you can click on the link on my side bar or HERE to get you to Daffycat's blog.

Here are my ORTs from my last TUSAL report.  I seem to have a lot but I think they got squashed down when I transferred them from my ORT catcher to my ORT tin for photographing.


As I said, my newer computer is being serviced at Best Buy because I could not pull up certain cross stitch websites to view what is new.  So they think it was something about linking to having internet connection.  I don't know but hopefully the Geek Squad is getting it fixed.  I'm on a first name basis with 2 of the guys that work the desk there because I've had to take the computer in so often lately.  I'm HOPING this time they will get it all fixed as all my pictures are on that computer. 

At least I know the pictures I post here are clickable again but I did learn how to make them NOT clickable. 

I'm off to cut out my Christmas vest for this year and hopefully pin down the Christmas ties for hubby and DS.  I will make DD vest when she comes home.  I was able to get the Charlie Brown Christmas fabric from JoAnn fabrics!!!  It's soooooo cute!!  I can't wait to wear them this year.  However, DS said he would have rather had a vest than a tie.  He really hates to wear a tie and had I known that when I bought the fabric, I would have been making us ALL matching vests.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.  And yes....I'll share our picture when we have them made this year!

Happy Stitching everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, I am looking forward to seeing your vests and ties! Oh my gosh, Charlie Brown fabric??!?!!??!?! Will definitely have to make a trip to Joann Fabrics. Nice pile of orts!

    ReplyDelete