Saturday, December 12, 2015

December ORTs


I almost forgot that today, Dec 11, was our TUSAL posting run by It's Daffycat.  Sharon is our lovely hostess of this SAL posting.

Here is what I had for this month.  I know I had more for this month but I just realized I had taken this picture before adding in what I clipped and snipped when I visited my parents.  I have an ORT catcher in my travel stitching bag.  Oh well.  Maybe I can add that into the BIG jar at the end of the month which won't be too much longer!


It's soooo pitiful looking.  But on the bright side, it also shows that I was stitching on something since our last TUSAL post! 

Until at the end of the month when I show you what my FULL ORT jar looks like.....or in just a few days.  HAPPY STITCHING

No comments:

Post a Comment