Tuesday, December 15, 2015

iStitch Designs Advent Day 15.....

Today's part went really quick.  I printed my chart off this morning but I had to finish decorating the tree this morning with DD.  Then I don't know WHERE my afternoon went but I know this evening was spent wrapping gifts.

Then I settled in to stitch today's part and it went by soooo quickly.  I decided to make part of the wreath green with red for the berries.  I was going to make the candle flame yellow but honestly I did not feel like getting up to search for an NPI yellow.  Not that I was being lazy.  I was just too tired.


I like the added bit of color to the whole project.  I just don't have a lot of NPI silks to choose from so when I want to stitch a project with them, I have to make sure to order all the threads at once.

Happy Stitching!




2 comments: