Thursday, December 17, 2015

iStitch Designs Advent Day 17

Whew!  Today's band was relatively easy!  Which I'm SOOOOOO THANKFUL for as it stitched up quickly......like most every day's band are! 

Here is what I've stitched in for today's band!


I was running behind just a little this fall/winter time frame, and I was trying very very hard to not let it STRESS me out.  My rule of thumb is to NOT let it stress me as that is very bad for my MS and health.  So I've learned not to let things bother me.  But knowing that I'm usually very organized person and way ahead of schedule at this time of year is a little disappointing in my "organizational skills".  Oh well. 

I'm NOT letting it bother me though.  I do all my chores and errands first of a morning and through out the day so that when evening time comes, I can sit back and stitch in peace and relax to stitch on the day's Advent SAL. 

I'm back on schedule for this year.  Only a few more presents to wrap, and I'll be DONE!!!

HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE!!!


2 comments:

  1. This sampler is so pretty, wish I could be as organised and get all household chores done before looking at my stitching. I do try, hence the name of my blog, but when you get behind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back on schedule, Brenda! Your Advent piece is looking great. I was able to finally start mine on Wednesday night. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete