Friday, December 4, 2015

SG Advent Day 4.....

Oh today I opened up a gift bag full of goodies!!!  I got a new Lavender Vanilla Candle, a new notepad for my desk and some ADORABLE Santa salt and pepper shakers!!!  Yes....I've already filled them up and they are on the table ready to use!!!  I had to get creative in the photograph as I set the new advent goodies next to one my Frosty tins.


I just LOVE notepads, cute pens and pencils.  I don't know why but I have always liked them.  I guess because we were so poor growing up that I never had anything fun like that except for at Christmas when we would get a fun Candy Cane pen!!!  Boy would I use that pen until it ran out of ink!   

Until Advent opening tomorrow morning......

1 comment:

  1. Fun goodies! You can't ever have enough notepads!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete