Wednesday, December 9, 2015

SG Advent Day 9....

Today I opened another LK chart called Mothers!  Jana had tucked inside the chart the buttons for the chart and the 3 DMC pink flosses!!!  I just LOVE this little chart so it will be stitched just for me!!!  Don't get me wrong......I LOVE STITCHING FOR OTHERS but I don't tend to keep a lot for myself except small ornaments and the occasional B.O.P.s (big ole projects). 


I can't WAIT to start this in the new year!!! 

Until my iStitch Advent post later today......HAPPY STITCHING everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoy seeing the SG advent gifts you have been opening, Brenda. Know you will enjoy stitching today's and yesterday's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute design... look forward to seeing it stitched in the first part of the year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete