Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day early post.....

I thought I would go ahead and post what I will be giving to my mom for Mother's Day. (I can post here early as she doesn't have a computer to see her presents!)

I had went to a Stampin' UP party a week ago, and we made these wonderful hand stamped cards that we framed up in a wonderful little white frame.  Here is what mine turned out as I picked brighter colors like she likes, and I will be giving this to my mom tomorrow!


Before I was invited to the Stampin' UP party, I had already planned on stitching a small project for my mom.  This is a JBW design called A Tribute which you can personalize for your mom, a friend, or an aunt.  I found a beautiful silver frame from Hobby Lobby that worked perfect for the design.  This project was stitched on 28ct Antique White with the suggested Gentle Arts threads.  I know it looks like the right side of the stitching has more fabric, but it doesn't.  It only looks like that because of the way I was photographing it to not have a reflection in the picture.


Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts you created for your Mom, Brenda! What a very cool Stampin' Up project. Happy Mother's Day wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I'm sure your mother will be pleased and thrilled. Happy Mother's Day to you.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts, I'm sure your Mom was very pleased :) The 3D butterflies on your card are cute, and your stitching is classic and so softly pretty, especially those little "ribbon" elements in the corners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant gift you created for your mom. Your Stampin' UP work looks pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your mom loved these beauties, Brenda--nothing can beat a handmade gift from a child :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What nice gifts you created for your Mom! I'm sure she appreciated them both! Hope the day was memorable for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nice gifts you created for your Mom! I'm sure she appreciated them both! Hope the day was memorable for you!

    ReplyDelete