Friday, May 6, 2016

May Tusal......


TUSAL is hosted by Sharon of It's Daffycat.  If you want to know more about our little SAL, be sure to click on the picture above or her link highlighted!

I had quite a bit to stuff in my little ORT tin that Pat painted for me long ago.  I just LOVE this little tin as I can store my ORTs in it til it's time to post them on  my blog.  I've been stitching some belated birthday gifts, some gifts for friends this fall, some projects for me and for my mom.

Here is what I have to show for this month's post!!!


I thought I would include with this month's ORT post my bigger jar that these little strands get dumped into!  I will share another photo of the jar later on this year so you can see how much it's getting filled up.  I hope to have it to the top and overflowing this year!  We'll see.


This is just a jar I picked up from Michael's years ago when I started this TUSAL SAL.  I think it works perfectly and what a goal to try and achieve to FILL IT FULL!!!!  What does that mean?  LOTS AND LOTS of stitching time!!!  LOL

Happy Stitching everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you with the filled tin of orts, Brenda! I like your jar they all get dumped into. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been a busy girl. Pretty jar, too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete