Sunday, May 22, 2016

Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe floss contest!!!


Nancy of Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is offering up another contest of some of her favorite red floss and green along with a couple of heart charms in the contest!!!  Be sure to click the link that is highlighted or click her link on my sidebar of Blogs that I follow.  You could use these flosses for ANY project!  Right now I'm in my "Christmas Ornament" mindset and I know I could definitely use these floss for some of those designs!!!  As well as the green!!  So head on over there to see how to enter and get your name on the list!!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Brenda! Love Nancy's threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo - Thanks for the heads up - I'm a little behind on catching up with blogs....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete