Friday, December 2, 2016

iStitch Advent SAL Day 2

Yep....once again I am stitching the Advent SAL at night.  But none the less....I managed to get it stitched and more of the border!  I have only 2 errands to go do tomorrow so I HOPEFULLY....can get a lot of stitching done!

Here is where I have done!


And it's still not too late to join in our SAL!  Yes Carol had given us the entire border (which I hope to get stitched in tomorrow) but for now I am stitching it as I go along.  You can sign up her on her blog at iStitch.  Just email her and she will send you a Paypal invoice to get signed up.  It's that easy!!!

Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Yours is looking good, Brenda! I am starting it tomorrow as my fabric arrived. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to start it today too! Chose my fabric finally! Yours looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that it is going to be a very pretty design, can't wait to see it grow.

    ReplyDelete