Saturday, December 3, 2016

iStitch Advent SAL Day 3

Yeah.....once again I am here blogging about my finish late tonight.  And to think I thought I would have gotten all day to cross stitch!  I should NEVER post or say anything like that because every time I do, I NEVER get to as something always comes up.  I forgot that I had a dinner to attend tonight with DH, but thankfully I was reminded by looking on the kitchen calendar to see what was scheduled for today.

So here is my Day 3 of the Advent SAL.  I know you can't tell it in the picture too well, but I did use Kreinik 3231 #4 Braid for today's snowflakes!  I love how it makes it look sparkly on the fabric.  Tomorrow I am going to go back and take out the red stitches on my holly and replace them with tiny red beads that I am praying are in my bead stash.  If not, then I guess they get added to the shopping cart to be ordered.  


You will also notice that I pulled out my winter ORT catcher as well!  I just love that snowman fabric!!!  ⛄

Now back to my stitching as I haven't gotten as much stitching in as I had hoped.

Happy Stitching everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya! Did not get started yesterday, but hopefully today! Yours is looking good... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good going, Brenda! I managed to work on mine and am just about caught up. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red beads will look really good on the holly, I hope that you have them in your stash.

    ReplyDelete