Friday, March 31, 2017

March Smalls Post.....


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host of our monthly Smalls SAL.  You can click on her blog name to be taken to her sight to see all the other participants and to sign up if you would like.

I have been stitching on bigger projects for the month but one is a medium project and not framed.  I would rather show it to you framed than now unframed.

Here are my 2 Smalls that I can share with you this month.  The first one is a Foxwood Crossings letter sled for my dear friend Carol of iStitch Designs.  It is a very belated Christmas ornament but I had sent it with her very be-birthday present as well.  I promised Carol I wouldn't be so late on her birthday and Christmas presents this year.


The second Smalls I finished was this SB Embrace The Journey bag that I bought when I went to the SB retreat October 2016.  This was such a fun little bag to stitch up and was very quickly done.


I was also stitching on my PS ornament for this month but sadly he did not get finished in time. Therefore....I will have 2 to share for next month!!!

Now back to my stitching for today!!

HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE!!!



14 comments:

  1. Your finishes are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I especially like that lovely little bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super finishes that you shared, Brenda! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect examples of beautiful stitching! Love the little sled!
    Anna-Carin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sled is a sweet gift. The bag is really cute Brenda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those sleds. Yours is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those little SB pouches - they are fun to do.
    Hope spring is coming to your area! Cheers Mrl

    ReplyDelete
  11. These little sleds are so sweet and the SB bag is a great finishing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete