Friday, October 27, 2017

October Smalls......


Heather of Stitching Lotus is our host for our Smalls SAL.  Please click her link above or on her blog link that is highlighted.

I have been working on many things as usual this month, but I do have 3 completed projects finished to share. 

I had stitched this 2002 PS Santa earlier this year but did the finishing on him this month.  I will show you October's Santa next month which was PS Santa 2004.  He IS STITCHED .... I promise.  I just didn't have time to get his finishing done for this post.



Here is a PS freebie card made into a small ornament that is backed with felt.  This was such a fun quick little one to make this month.


Lastly, I leave you with something of the Halloween design.  This one was completely stitched and has been for a while now.  (We won't say how long it has been stitched but when I get into the "finishing mood", I just have to look in my sewing room and there is ALWAYS....ALWAYS.....something to finish.

Just Nan Over the Top Boo tin.


That's all I have to share today.  Hopefully.....I will have more to show next week! 

Happy Stitching everyone!!!


7 comments:

  1. Brenda I love all of your wonderful stitches. I have done the Prairie Schooler Patriotic Santa and really enjoyed stitching that one too. The Just Nan stitch is adorable and it is so cute in the tin. Loved reading that you are a military wife... I am too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wonderful stitches but my favorite is the PS Santa beating the drum! I was lucky to purchase one at an antique store but I have to stitch one myself. I am never in the finishing mood!!! Love the stitching part but the finishing is such an effort. Have a great weekend. Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful finishes this month! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Santa ornament, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely trio of finishes, Brenda! I have stitched the PS 2002 Santa for myself along with PS Noel complimentary chart. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finishes, love the Boo tin. Of course - JN and Hallowe'en!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finishes! Don't worry, I have a drawful of things that need finishing, so you're not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete